Reply To: What would you find inspiring here?

• Soeren

March 12, 2023 at 6:05 pm

Hi everyone.

I´am excited to be in this group with all of you. I find relief, peace and joy in a mixture of spirituality and Christianity. My spiritual journey started 4 years ago with a healing education. Since then I have taken several courses in the spiritual world. Within the past year, Christianity has attracted me more and more. I’ve never been a believer before, but spirituality and Christianity have given me a new beautyfull reality to live in. Every single day of the past 4 years has given me a little bit more peace and ease within, and it’s like there’s no an end to how peaceful and loving my life can become. Every day I spend hours on meditation, prayer and studying Christianity and the spiritual world. I find myself in a mix between Christianity and spirituality, where the Bible and writers like Eckhart Tolle, Matt Kahn, Wayne Dyer occupy me a lot. And Parker Palmer’s books have meant a lot to me. I would say that I am in a healing process and it feels that it will never end. And it’s so nice. I´am interested in how you are living with faith, because this live are new to me.